Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

I/D #1: Unit N Concept 7: How do SRTs and the UC relate?


Inquiry Activity Summary:




Inquiry Activity Reflection:

  1. The coolest thing I learned from this activity was how to base my answers from one single quadrant with the three different right angles. In geometry, I would have never thought that I would see the special right triangles as much as I do now, but I am glad that I remembered them.
  2. This activity will help me in this unit because I know that I am bound to forget the circle if I am ever nervous or simply cannot remember, so this activity will really help me get one quadrant organized and thus, the entire unit circle. It also allowed me to see the relationships that the degrees have with their sides and how the sides related to the circle as a whole.
  3. Something I never realized before about special right triangles and the unit circle is how it always has the same numbers even though it seems to be a lot more. The amazing thing is that thiese numbers relate to the special right angle triangles, so it is easy to figure out what numbers are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment